- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
23532 Multi Ultra Fine
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Straight pin
- Freezer paper
- Scratch paper
- 8” iridescent thread (optional)
- Masking tape (optional)
- Remove cap from bottle. Use straight pin to poke a hole in tip of bottle.
- Place pattern on work surface. Cover with freezer paper, shiny side up. If paper curls, tape to work surface.
- Trace pattern with Glue making sure to connect all parts of design. Immediately, sprinkle Glitter over Glue. Let dry completely (can take as long as two days). Tap off excess Glitter on scratch paper. Place Glitter back in container. Gently peel snowflake from freezer paper.
- For hanger, knot thread ends together and glue knot to back of snowflake.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!