- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
BI15798 Olive BI15800 Chocolate BI17211 Walnut Pearl
- Masking tape
- Paper towels
- Paintbrushes, 1” wide, ½” flat
- Container for water
- Canvas squares, 8”, 4
- Graphite paper
Miscellaneous NotesEnlarge patterns as needed to fit canvas.
- Position pattern onto canvas. Secure with masking tape. Slip graphite paper under pattern, making sure graphite side is next to canvas. Trace lines, using a firm pressure with pencil. Remove pattern and graphite paper. Repeat procedure for remaining designs.
- Start flow of Aleene's Tacky Glue on paper towel, using an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line. Fill in areas of design, using a thick, even amount of glue and following direction of leaf or tree for a realistic look. Let dry.
- Brush an even coat of Olive over entire surface. Let dry.
- Squeeze a puddle of both Walnut and Chocolate onto foil. Dip a crumpled paper towel into each color. Tap onto foil to blend paints on paper towel. Wipe over entire top of canvas, highlighting raised areas of design. Add more paint as needed. Use clean paper towel as needed to finish all four canvases. Wipe mixture along sides of canvases. Let dry.
- Apply a single coat of Olive onto background, using ½” wide brush. Allow some brown to show through for depth. Let dry.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!