- Aleene’s® Acid-Free Tacky Glue™ Glue Sticks
25525 Acid Free Glue Sticks 2PK 8g
- Aleene's® Paper Glaze
- Scrapbook paper
- Sea beads
- X-Acto® knife
- Cardstock (multiple colors)
- Design punches
- Shadowbox frame
- Paper towels
- Using desired design punches to create beach theme, punch out from colored cardstock paper.
- Cut pieces of other cardstock paper large enough to mount on photos.
- Use Acid-Free Tacky Glue® Glue Stick to mount photos onto cutout cardstock.
- Position mounted photos onto selected background scrapbook page.
- Once pictures are positioned in desired areas on background page, use X-Acto® knife and small slits in background page underneath the mounted pictures. Place corners of mounted photos in the slits in the background page.
- Tear off a long edge of another piece of cardstock paper (keep jagged).
- Glue torn piece onto one side of the border of scrapbook page.
- Apply Paper Glaze to selected punched out designs. Immediately add sea beads. Let set. When dry, glue designs to background page in desired locations.
- Insert scrapbook page into shadow box frame.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!