- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Aleene's® Jewel-It Embellishing Glue™
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint
BI15787 Mandarin Orange BI15789 Azalea BI15793 Grape BI15806 Platinum BI17213 Sunburst Yellow Neon
- Small pliers
- Assorted flat-back rhinestones, pearls, sequins and buttons
- Felt squares – hot pink, ivory, fuchsia and green
- Small jump rings
- Small paintbrush
- Ribbons – 3 different styles in coordinating colors
- Small lobster clasp
- 3” chain for clasp end
- Lace, flower trim
- Ribbon end caps
- Using different felt colors, cut out six equal heart shapes, approximately 2” high. Cut out 5-6 smaller heart shapes using different colors of felt.
- Cut one 16” length from each ribbon style; cut in half.
- Using Fabric Fusion®, glue 2 ends of same-style ribbon to the back of a larger felt heart. Overlap and angle at a “V” when gluing, so to allow necklace to hang properly. Repeat step with other two ribbon styles.
- Take remaining three large hearts and glue each to back of a heart with ribbon. You will end up with three double-sided hearts with ribbon ties.
- Glue various small heart shapes to your three large hearts as desired.
- Using small paintbrush, lightly dab Tulip® Soft Paints™ onto front and back of hearts, using Glitter Paint for final accents.
- Using Fabric Fusion®, apply lace and flower trims randomly onto hearts. Let dry.
- Using Aleene’s® Jewel-It Embellishing Glue™, adhere rhinestones, pearls, sequins and buttons onto hearts in desired positions. Let dry.
- Determine the final length desired for necklace and cut each ribbon end. You may want to stagger lengths for each heart, thus cutting ribbons to different lengths.
- Place all three ribbon ends from one side into an end cap and close. Repeat on other side.
- Using pliers and small jump rings, attach lobster clasp on one side of end cap and 3” chain on the other.
- Add embellishments with gems and pearls as desired.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!