Like a love meant to last, these pillows are perfect matches to your creative spirit! Tulip® Soft Fabric Paints™ fit in just right with the bold black fabric background.
- Tulip® Fabric Paintbrushes™
- Tulip® Paint Tray Pack™
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint
BI15784 Glacier White BI15790 Crimson Red
- Red fabric – 2 yards
- Chalk pencil
- Thread to match
- Small paintbrush
- Straight pins
- Sewing machine
- Black cotton fabric ¬– 2 yards
- Lay out black fabric on a flat surface.
- Use chalk pencil to trace along pattern and draw out two puzzle piece shapes.
- Cut out.
- Position puzzle pieces onto red/pink fabric, use straight pins to hold in place.
- Cut out matching red pieces to accompany black pieces.
- Place right sides of fabric together, pin in place and sew together, leaving a small opening to stuff pillow. Remove straight pins as you go. Repeat on second pillow.
- Turn pillows right side in.
- Squeeze out Tulip® Soft Paint Glacier White into paint tray. Use a medium size paintbrush and write out “YOU” and “ME”. (Refer to photo.)
- Squeeze out Tulip® Soft Paint Crimson Red into paint tray. Use a small paintbrush and paint hearts in the bottom corners of each pillow.
- Let dry.
- Stuff pillows to liking. Sew opening shut.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!