- Tulip® One-Step Dye™
- Tulip® Fabric Paintbrushes™
- Tulip® Paint Tray Pack™
- Tulip® Surface Cover™
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint
BI15784 Glacier White BI15786 Sunshine Yellow BI15787 Mandarin Orange BI15788 Petal Pink BI15790 Crimson Red BI15801 Ebony
- 100% cotton long-sleeve white tee
- Chalk, sharpened to a point
- Prewash fabric to remove sizing.
- Lay down Tulip® Surface Cover on a flat surface.
- Lay damp tee flat on surface.
- Wearing rubber gloves, add water to dye bottles, filling to line. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Squeeze Violet dye down one arm of the tee.
- Next, apply Fuchsia dye on half of the tee. (Refer to photo.)
- Cover dyed fabric with plastic surface cover to keep damp. Let set 6-8 hours. Wash and dry separately.
- On a clean surface, lay tee out flat. Insert Tulip® Fashion Form.
- Squeeze out Tulip® Soft Paint colors into Tulip® Paint Tray.
- Use chalk and trace the lip pattern randomly onto to shirt. (See photo)
- Fill in traced lips with Crimson Red, Mandarin Orange, Sunshine Yellow and Petal Pink, gradating darkest to lightest from top to bottom.
- Use Ebony and Glacier White to add detail to lips.
- Remove Tulip® Fashion Form and let dry.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!