Wednesday, July 20

MAYA IN THE MOMENT TEEN CRAFT: Beads In a Bottle Fridge Magnet

I thought my fridge needed some decorated love, so I decided to make a Fridge Magnet, using Tulip Products!
Supplies!

 I put "beads" all around and inside the star in different colors, to make it stand out!
You can do any pattern you wish, there are many cool colors to choose from!
 Next, I used Tulip Fashion Glitter in Translucent, to add a sparkle-sugar like look.
I cover it completely, for full coverage. Make sure you place a piece of paper or paper plate to catch the excess...Recycle glitter!!! 

Lastly, glue the magnet on the back with Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue for fast action glue!
You can get these magnets at any craft store!!

 Finished product! I made another magnet using Collage Pauge, Crafty Chica Glitter, and Tissue Paper just so the other wouldn't be lonely! :)


Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

1 comment:

LissC said...

your stars are fabulous! I'll have to remember that next time I have the nieces and nephews over, they love to craft, and they love glitter even more!

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close