Wednesday, August 17

MAYA IN THE MOMENT TEEN CRAFT: Ready For College Wall Clock!


 This is a clock that I decorated to symbolize that I may be a College student now, but I'll always be a kid at heart!



 Supplies:

 Glue on desired trinket where ever you please! It's good to choose smaller objects, to leave room for more! Once you start, it's difficult to stop!


 I added Crafty Chica Mojito Papers, and Crafty Chica Loteria cards to act as the clock numbers!
I glued these on with Aleene's Tacky Glue, of course!

I LOVE how it turned out! Whenever I look at this clock I'll know to never lose sight of my inner-child!




Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close