Tuesday, December 20

gingerbread present toppers and tags

IMG_1745
I am still creating from the brown paper bags we have on hand (see last week's post) and I came up with the idea to make simple gingerbread men to use as tags and to top my gifts. The brown paper is the PERFECT color to resembles gingerbread!

Untitled-2
This is such an easy little project that even I was able to whip up a batch of gingerbread men while taking care of little Lucy!

IMG_1722
I started by drawing the outline of a gingerbread man on brown paper bag- if you have a cookie cutter you could also trace around it.

IMG_1723
I cut out the shapes.

IMG_1724
And using my MOST favorite products ever- Scribbles 3-D paint (AKA puff paint) and Tulip Bead in a Bottle I added details.

IMG_1725
I utilized the dimension of the the paint to create the look of frosted and candy details.

IMG_1728
IMG_1729
IMG_1730
IMG_1731
I created a big batch of gingerbread men.

IMG_1735
And also created some simple shapes filled with little painted details.

IMG_1736
IMG_1742
IMG_1744
Last, I added them to the top of my gifts!

IMG_1746
alisa-burke


Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!
Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close