Friday, September 28
CRAFTY CHICA: Check out these cool projects!
We sent out items from the
CraftyChica™ product line
to some creative and crafty bloggers and look at the cool things they made! The Crafty Chica line is ucurrently on sale at 200 Michaels Stores all across the country.
You can click here to see if your local store carries it.
Here's some tutorials for you to check out!
- DIY Dia de los Muertos Pennant Banner
- Glammed Up Crafty Chica Eco-Tote
- Cardigan Makeover
- Dia de los Muertos Pillow
by Sabor a Cajeta
- Crafty Chica Market Tote
, Part One by CultGrrrlCreations
- DIY Coloring Book T-Shirt
- Embroidered Wedding Couple
(in progress!) by @AllThingsBelle
- Corazon Shirt (in progress)
Check out the CraftyChica™ Pinterest board
- share images of things you made with my product line and I'll share them! Hashtag: #CraftyChica
crafty chica products
I love the peace sign bag and the stegosaurus!
September 28, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover
Subscribe to our newsletter
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Educators / Teachers
Weekly Blog Roundup