Wednesday, June 5

DIY Summertime Swirly Shoes


Hey everyone! It's SUMMERTIME! YAAAAAY! I found these cute kicks on clearance at Target for five bucks. (Score!) I LOVE the color, but since it's summertime I thought I'd make them pop even more by adding yarn swirls and gems. 


– Shoes
– Yarn
– Fabric Fusion
– Gem
– Cold Glass of lemonade (recommended!)
 Squeeze a quarter sized amount on to shoe. Pinch the end of yarn and apply it to the shoe. Next, simply wrap around in a spiral/swirl. Repeat until you get the look you want. I like the different sizes of circles that I ended up with!
Now add a little drop of glue in the center of each swirl and add a gem. You can do the matchy-matchy thing or add some contrast like I did.
I love my new shoes, they are so cute and are great for the beach or pool side parties! Now, where is that glass of lemonade??
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked my project! For more stuff, check out my Facebook page! http://facebook.com/mayainthemoment

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these shoes for summer season! They are finely crafted, stylish and kind of funky, airy and open without exposing toes, They are lightweight and look good with both pants and skirts.

Thanks
Barker Marine

Men Shoes UK

Unknown said...

I have written a short article to highlight how easy it really is, to get a great pair of shoes , well bellow the RRP!

Unknown said...

Enthralling stuff I haven't been finished particular data in a lasting time.
Elevator Shoes

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close