Wednesday, September 18

DIY Zebra Glitter Shoes

Glitter shoes have been all the rage for the past couple of years!  I adore shoes and I knew I wanted to give my own spin on this popular shoe trend!  I took it too the next level with a fun set of zebra strips, because who can resist an animal print?  I know I can't.  Here's how you make this fun and sassy pair of kicks.



What you'll need:
(both Tulip Fashion Glitter & Glitter Bond are available at Michaels)
– Masking tape
– Paper or posterboard to protect your surface

Rip masking tape into pieces the width of the outside of your shoe.  Try to have all the edges of your masking tape ripped to give a more natural-looking zebra stripe. Space them a centimeter or so apart from each other. Have a couple overlap and meet each other like a zebra pattern would look.  Reference a picture off the internet if you are unsure about exact placement.
Once you've applied all your zebra stripes, take the Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond and dab in the open shoe areas. The tape will, of course, act as a resist, and create your stripe.
Now apply your Tulip Fashion Glitter generously where you applied the Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond. Make sure to apply even coverage all over your shoe.
Let the Glitter Bond dry, then remove tape from shoe. Use a large bristle paintbrush to remove any unwanted glitter from your shoes!

To further seal your glitter, spray on some Aleene's Spray-on Glitter sealer for protection from the elements.
Now it's time to unleash your fiercest fashionista to the world in these cool heels!

Watch me as I show you more fun glitter shoe looks in this video!

24 comments:

Diva Steps said...

wow! i love glitters. i want to try it..

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

SO COOL!

Birthstones said...

Wow! So much glitter!

WobiSobi said...

So cute, great Idea:)

Fresh Sole said...

The SOLE meaning of life, is to serve humanity.” Sole: a word meaning Exclusive. Select: Of special quality or value; choice

Unknown said...

I?ve Been Exploring For A Bit For Any High-quality Articles Or Blog Posts On This Kind Of Area . Exploring In Yahoo I At Last Stumbled Upon This Web Site. Reading This Information So I Am Happy To Convey That I've An Incredibly Good Uncanny Feeling I Discovered Exactly What I Needed. I Most Certainly Will Make Sure To Do Not Forget This Web Site And Give It A Glance Regularly. try here

rudy said...

love it.sbobet
nice blog.judi bola
good blog.ibcbet

Unknown said...

Hiking is a great pastime hobby for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy being close to nature. thanks share the post Hiking shoes for women

Smo Trevor said...

wow stylish shoes Eastern Mountain Sports Coupon

Unknown said...

With all of the glue and sealer, does it take away from the breathability of the shoes? I would have stinky sweaty feet by the end of the day, lol. Tho I have to say it would be worth it. Those shoes are too cha cha for words.

Unknown said...

Creating the right mug of coffee isn’t as simple as it seems. Sometimes espresso is likely to be too strong; others instances it might be too weak. https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

Unknown said...

Funding regards to greater than 15 years, including the 30-year set rate home mortgage, are subject to a 0.20 percentage point surcharge. xavierfolks.iwopop.com

Unknown said...

on the umteen structure for you to invulnerable your building way, put hindmost from your skills. This can either lead the measure to intend what you require to act on the wellbeing of your fingers and victimization it wisely.useable shelter Tips It is attainable to change to unceasing sum of money. This just click the next article wikipedia reference cool training visit My Website prev the drivel ram down, try functioning to the net profit of particulate matter. An easier way, may be unnecessary nowadays. SEO requires you to be in debt, the introductory 10 seconds to get rid of their object. Use the chirp API to preserve cut across of two-fold opposite issues. large-minded reportageMy Blog https//:www.movieforyou.sitew.org/

Unknown said...

I get lots of people asking me in regards to the FitBit and if I really get pleasure from it. So, I figured, why not write a little bloggy about it! My Blog http://talkiewire.sitey.me/

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my site something like that. Can I implement a fragment of your post to my blog? My Blog http://trailpreview.myblog.de/

Unknown said...

I like this DIY project.

ghada said...


http://treeads.ukit.me/
http://jumperads.freeblog.biz/
http://khairyayman.eklablog.com/
تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

Digital Marketing Agency Pakistan said...

> shahid s (29.06.2021 12:37): accounting services
bookkeeping services
accounts management Services
accounts management
Company registration
Digital Marketing Agency Pakistan
Social Media Marketing Agency
Website Development Agency
Website Development Agency Pakistan
Social Media Marketing Agency Pakistan

Hania said...

Very nice shoes looks cute. Thanks for sharing the idea.
Jobs in Pakistan

Hania said...

Keep sharing with us. Thank you.
Jobs in Karachi

Zara said...

Nice shoes buddy :)
buy and sell

Zara said...

Thank you so much for sharing I'll try this idea.
online buy and sell

bechdoo said...

Great article data and I got extremely many topic information from your website. I appreciate your work and requesting you to please keep posting other niche articles and like you, Thank you very much for giving everyone to express our feeling and thoughts about above information. online buy and sell

igoal88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close