Tuesday, April 22

How to Make a DIY Charging Station


Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday, today I'm teaching you how to make a DIY Charging Station. It's perfect for charging your electronics and hiding the mess of the cords. I love DIYs that I'm able to incorporate in my home. This one is for sure going to rock!
What you'll need : 
Shoe Box
Foam Brushes 
Washers 
Newspaper 



I hope you all got inspired to make a DIY charging station. It's really fun and I know you'll have a blast making one. Since Earth Day was yesterday, it would be a great way to reuse your newspaper instead of throwing it away. :) Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram! -Tanner Bell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close