Saturday, May 17

DIY Sequin Godzilla Shirt


In honor of The Godzilla movie(click to see trailer), I thought I'd pay tribute to the monster-hero and make a shirt! 
In this video, I show how to glam up Godzilla with sequin fabric, Aleene's Peel and Stick Sheets, and puffy paint! We have named him...
SPARKLEZILLAAAA.
RAWWWR



Hope you all enjoyed this quirky video! You can do this with ANY fabric, by the way.
 I think I'm gonna make another one with Maleficent, and put some super girly fabric on it. (Lol!) 
Shout out to my mama for helping me with this idea!!!
Make sure you're following me Twitter, Instagram,Vine and Youtube! (@mayainthemoment)
post signature

4 comments:

Molly Skywalker said...

Such an amazing shirt!!! I'm going to make one!!! I just need to figure out where I can get peel and stick paper :D

Pratiksha Jadhav said...

This is pretty cool.This is amazing t shirts. Find wide range of Printed t shirt for men from Iwearme & are available in all sizes.

Elias Rufus said...

Haha, the godzilla design is great! I love custom shirts. It looks like a designer product.
http://www.discounteed.com/t-shirt-design/

forest and lakes said...

Forest and Lakes

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close