Tuesday, May 27

Firecracker Tie Dye T-Shirt

Hey guys, Tanner Bell here! I'm so excited to share with you this awesome tie dye project. It's perfect for summer and the 4th of July! Did I mention it was quick? We're featuring the Patriotic Tie Dye kit that is now available. I know you're going to love this DIY popsicle inspired tie dye shirt. 
What you'll need : 
White T-Shirt 
Water 
Plastic Wrap 
I hope I inspired you today to go out and make a Firecracker Tie Dye Shirt. I had a blast creating this one and think it would be a great group activity for the kids during the dog days of summer! Have a awesome summer and be sure sure to check out Tie Dye Your Summer  to learn more about summer tie dyeing! Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram! -Tanner Bell

post signature

1 comment:

  1. i also created a site using blogger i just need to know how whether my site is good or not. i need suggestions or comments for my website plz comment or suggest some ideas www.informodex.in

    ReplyDelete

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close