Tuesday, August 12

No-Sew Sequin Tee DIY


 I love sequins. The sparkle and shimmer. 
 They are so mesmerizing to look at.
 Clumping them together gives an even  more mesmerizing effect.
I made this top with an Black Hanes T-shirt, some of Tulips sequins in Gold and Black 
making this inexpensive tee look like something you bought for much, much more.
Oh yeah, did I mention it is completely no sew.



Things you need.



  1.  Tee-Shirt *mine in a mens medium
  2. Tulip Premium Sequins Black and Gold
  3. Tulip Fashion glitter bond or
  4.  Aleene's Fabric Fusion
  5. Scissors
  6. Aluminum foil
First you will want to cut off your collar.
This will give you the off the shoulder look.
 Place aluminum foil in between your shirt.
 *This will help the glue from seeping to the  back of your shirt
 Arrange your sequins the way you want them.
 Now start to glue them down. I tryed both the glues.
One half of the shirt I used Fashion glitter bond the other half quick dry Aleene's Fabric Fusion
the fabric fusion is quick dry, so I worked a little section at a time. 
 This might take about a half of an hour or so 
depending on how many sequins you have arranged.
 Once you have one side done, repeat image on the other shoulder.
I opted for a lot of sequins around the neckline and then gradually fading them outward.
 Let this dry over night. 
48 hour before you wash it.
Wash in cold water or hand wash on the gentle cycle and hang dry .



 I just love how it turned out.
This made a great date night shirt.
For more of my easy, no sew DIY check out my
or go to my Blog
Have a wonderful week
Lots of <3,
Anne


Head over to our TIE DYE YOUR SUMMER site for even more inspiration, how-to's, and fun videos to get you mega-inspired for some DIY summer fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply amazing! You inspire a gal like myself, with no sewing ability to make stylish and endless projects.
Thank You

WobiSobi said...

Thank you so, so much, that is my goal :)XXOO

Razzledazzlestyles said...

I really like the easy instructions you give, Enjoy your week :) xo

Unknown said...

How do you wash it??

Itechtv said...

adding sequin fabrics in a cloth create glamorous look. .

Fabrics_World_USA said...

I love your sense of style and color, and your verve! Thanks for sharing.
Stretch Sequins|Glitter Stone|Designers Lace

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close