Friday, January 16

How to Apply Sequins with Dimensional Paint

Last week I made an apron for Elena from Charity Wings to wear at the National Craft and Hobby Mega Show. I whipped up the apron, but felt it was missing something...BLING! But it was the night before I was to leave, so I had to think fast.

Read on to see my easy method to add some sparkle using Tulip Fashion Sequins!


See what I mean? It needed something to make it pop! 


I whipped out a trusty bottle of Tulip Gold Dimensional Paint, and the Tulip Fashion Sequins. Here's a little video I made showing how I do it - first I add the dots of the paint, then use a crayon to add the sequins one-by-one!

video

In the end it looks like this!

And here is Elena rockin' the apron!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close