Wednesday, February 4

POP ART SHIRT TUTORIAL


ANDY WARHOL DOESN'T HAVE NOTHING ON ME AND MY MODEL, hehe!
It's almost Valentines Day and what better way to express yourself than with this fabulous POP-ART shirt! I had so much fun making this shirt and I think this would be a fun way to greet your date on this loving holiday! Let's get started!!!


 You will need:
Tulip Fabric Paint
White T-Shirt 
 I think when it comes to POP ART you can use any of the colors above. It's meant to be bright and BOLD! 
 I am winging it for this post because I want the natural look. I am not using any stencils whatsoever! Just trust yourself. 

STEP ONE: Find a place on the shirt that you want to start and begin writing whatever word you want. I am starting with LOVE. 
 STEP TWO: Outline the words with black. I think this is what gives us the pop art feel. 
 STEP THREE: Allow the words to dry before you add the outlines around them. 


 See how fun this is!!!


I love the way it came out!!! 

  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and if you have ANY questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below! Big hugs! Hey! Wanna learn how to finger knit, come see!
  Huge glittery hugs, JADERBOMB
—See you in the next post! Visit me on FacebookTwitter,Pinterest, or Instagram!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I also did this tshirt . My teenage girls are making theirs now. Thank you

Jaderbomb said...

Awe so glad you enjoyed it!!!

Packers and Movers Ahmedabad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
오피헌터 said...

I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. Is usually able to answer customer questions.오피

sloanoa said...

Home Page look at this site blog Louis Vuitton Dolabuy read this article high quality designer replica

Unknown said...

b8y58y6y04 p3w64w5v42 g1z59d2m66 o7q03t7p93 s7o21e9s92 m7g37u2v61

redactle said...

I've read this post, and if it's okay, I'd like to suggest some things or ideas that might be interesting or helpful. Maybe you can talk about this article in your next article. I'd like to find out more about it. thank you!

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close