Friday, May 29

Spray Paint Canvas Art

I have a thing for spray paint and stencils (doesn't everyone and their madre? Right?).

So when I came across these new Tulip For Your Home stencils AND the new Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color - I went to town making canvas art for my friends!

Click below to see how I did it!


First up - my personal collection of Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color! It's fun stuff - easy to spray opaque color! Here, I put a piece of lace over a blank canvas and used Neon Blue. 
I let that dry, and then I picked out a stencil.
Make sure to tape paper around the edges of your stencil so overspray doesn't happen.



Shake well - make sure to do this project outside, not inside - and then spray in even coats over the stencil.


Pell off the stencil and there you go!


To finish these off, I outlined the edges with Black Puffy Paint.


Thanks, have a great day! Don't forget to follow me on Vine, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Periscope, and YouTube as @CraftyChica !
Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close