Monday, November 22

Pompom Turkey Favor

 When I think of Thanksgiving, I think of Scott and I waking up and
having a lazy breakfast before the dinner prep begins.  
So, I thought a cute little pompom turkey sitting on top of upside
down coffee cups at our table would be just the 
perfect favor to start the day!
Here's my crafty supplies: 
Yarn, Aleene's Tacky Glue, Polka Dot Papers, and a PattieWack Pompom Tool.
 First Step:
Make a pompom
 Second Step:
Cut out 3 tail feathers and 1 circle.
Third Step:
Fan-fold the tail feathers and glue the papers into place to make your cute pompom turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pattiewack


Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

2 comments:

Jim Rhodes said...

Such a useful content for me! I love these posts. Thank you!

question and answer format essay said...

Funny) I think it may be useful) Thanks for sharing this idea)

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close