Monday, February 2

Recycled DIY Smart Phone Charging Station

Hey everyone! Happy Monday, Today I have a awesome video tutorial teaching you how to create this Recycled Smart Phone Charging Station. 


Supplies : 
Baby Lotion Bottle 
Marker 
Craft Knife 
Fabric 

View Below | View on Youtube 
  
I hope you enjoyed this DIY video, my friend Kendell is going to enjoy holding her iPhone in it every night! You won't believe how easy it is to re-create, so go for it and DIY it.

Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram
-Tanner Bell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!! Im having everyone save the lotion bottles....

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close