All this month in honor of March being National Craft Month, we will be bringing you a cool craft idea on this blog to inspire you! This week, all are projects are Awesome Accessories! Enjoy!
Get into a spring or perhaps summer spirit with this Bouncy Button Necklace. It's bright and colorful and perfect for adding a bit of pop and bling to your wardrobe!
Bouncy Button Necklace
– Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
– Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
– Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
23078 300 Multi-color Pack
– Closure – desired type
– Covered buttons – (9) 7/8”
– Fabrics – desired colors
– Chain – 20” – silver
– Needle-nose pliers (2)
– Wire cutters
– Jump ring – 1/8” – silver
1. Cover buttons with fabric following package instructions.
2. Determine length of necklace then use wire cutters to cut chain. Add desired closure to ends of chain.
3. Use Fashion Art Tweezers™ to add a crystal to top of button. Turn on Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™ following package instructions. Touch top of crystal with tip of tool and hold for 5 seconds. Remove tool and let crystal cool. Touch crystal with fingernail, making sure it has adhered, if not add a few more seconds of heat. Add different colored crystals to each button in designs as shown.
4.Position buttons along chain, equally spaced. Use small jump rings to attach to chain.