Clean out your fabric stash and make this Halloween spooktacular with pillows that are just too cute! Thanks to Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™ this is a totally no-sew project that is a quick and easy way to add fun and color to your Halloween festivities.
– Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
– 2 Pillows
– Zipper - optional
– Yarn - optional
– Lots of fun, funky fabric
1. Pick fun fabric to create pillow face.
2. Cut different shapes from fabric, making sure to cut out multiple layers!
3. Once mouth and eyes are cut out, play around with positioning on pillow. When in desired position, apply Fabric Fusion to back
of each layer and press on pillow.
4. When layers for eyes are complete, finish off by gluing on a button with a drop of Fabric Fusion.
5. When face is finished, add some finishing touches like the bandaged heart and cherries! Give the little critter some colorful hair by gluing yarn to top of pillow.
6. Let pillows sit to dry then enjoy!
Craft on! Click here for our daily giveaway!