Wednesday, October 20

MAYA IN THE MOMENT TEEN CRAFT: How to Make a Spooky Shirt


LINK

I'm not sure if I'm going to go dressed up for Halloween this year, but I still want to go trick or treating for free candy. Sometimes grown ups get testy if teenagers show up to their door and hold out a bag without wearing a costume. Therefore, I've come up with this alternative. Design your own spooky shirt to wear trick or treating!

Supplies:
1 T shirt
Tulip Cool Color Block
Tulip Fabric Spray

Directions: Sketch your design on paper and then draw it on one side of the shirt using the Tulip Cool Color Block. Fold the shirt over to transfer the design to the other side too. I said in the video to let it dry for 24 hours, but really, just wait long enough until it is fully dry. An hour or so is fine. (I left mine to dry overnight because I made extra thick lines.) Once it is completely dry, spray on the color. Let it set for FOUR hours, otherwise the color will fade if you wash it out too soon. Wash and dry as usual.

BOOM! Your shirt is done!

Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close