It’s easy to love this heart-shaped pillow! Fun textures enhance its appeal with the felt letters and jewels you add onto the stylish burlap fabric using Aleene’s® adhesives. It’s an accent piece you’ll love to have in any room in your home.
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Aleene's® Jewel-It Embellishing Glue™
- Black craft felt square
- Burlap fabric – ½ yard
- Assorted jewels and buttons
- Straight pins
- Jeweled Trim – 1 yard
- Black bias tape – 1 yard
- Cut two heart-shaped pieces from burlap fabric.
- Sew pieces together, edging with black bias tape and leaving approximately a 4” opening.
- Stuff pillow with fiberfill and sew opening closed at seam.
- Cut out “Love” letters and heart from black felt.
- Lay cut-out letters and heart onto pillow for placement.
- Use Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™ to glue “Love” letters and heart to pillow. Pin in place until set.
- Use Aleene’s® Jewel-It™ to adhere jewels and jeweled trim around edge of pillow. Pin in place until dry.
- Use Aleene’s® Jewel-It™ to adhere jewels and buttons to heart shape. Pin in place until dry.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!