Monday, December 12
A Mess-Free holiday with Aleene's Dry Adhesives
Some of the best crafty bloggers around were sent some of our brand new Aleene's Dry Adhesives (now available at Michaels stores) to try out on their blogs! We wanted to share with you their super crafty and clever projects they came up with!
1. Santa Tags and Gift Toppers with Oopsie Daisy
2. Silly Gingerbread Man Gift Card Holders from Silly Pearl
3. Paper Ephemera Feathers from The Country Chic Cottage
4. Christmas Hershey Kisses with Craftaholics Anonymous
5. Christmas Ball Chandelier from Brassy Apple
6. Gingerbread Lunch Sack from Dollar Store Crafts
7. Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments from Crafts by Amanda
8. Deckled Flower Notecards from Fiber Flux
9. Sheet Music Art from Sand & Sisal
10. Holiday Gift Tags from Craft Test Dummies
11. Gift Bag Toppers from Dollar Store Mom
12. DIY Holiday Photo Cards from SAS Interiors
13. Easy Christmas Frame Décor from Brown Paper Packages
14. Easy Party Food Signs from Mad in Crafts
15. Homeade Gift Tags with The V Spot
16. No-Sew Snowflake Window Curtain from In my Own Style
There's some pretty awesome ideas! Which one is your fave?
Visit us on Facebook!