Friday, May 25
CRAFTY CINEMA: 'Men In Black' Collar Necklace
Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
24” black satin ribbon
Collar cut off from men’s dress shirt
24” chain link
1. Cut the front and top of the collar away. If the shirt is large, measure the collar around your neck and cut until it fits.
2. Coat the entire collar with the 3D paint and before it’s dry, use the tweezers to add crystals all over. Press crystals into paint to adhere. The paint will dry to a sparkly background.
3. To create neck tie, fold the ends of the collar back and apply Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion. Slip in the ends of the ribbon on both sides and hold in place with a clothespin.
4. Cut chain in half using wire cutters. Add adhesive along the top of the collar and set chains in place in several rows on both sides of collar. If desired, leave some dangling down the sides.
5. Let dry overnight.
6. Add the jump ring in the center and then the dangling charm.
7. Remove clothespins and wear your necklace!
Visit us on Facebook!