Monday, November 12

Bleach & DIY Jeans and Shirt Video + Tutorial


Getting the dyed & bleached look that is on everyone's radar these days and is easier than you might think! In this installation of our DIY on the Fly series, Brandi shows you 3 super cool looks that are fast, artful, and easy on the wallet! And if you are looking for more great bleach ideas, check out Maya's bleach art t-shirts! We just love experimenting with fun new techniques, can't you tell?



Here's more detail at the projects featured in the video!




Which project is your fave?

1 comment:

anika said...

I didn't know freezer paper would stick like that! Good to know! We make concert Tshirts before the shows we go to. I'll do this next time! I like the stencil the best. I also like the bleach and then dye idea. I think I'll tie dye my jeans though for a more even look.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close