My favorite song is Christmas Waltz (I even covered it HERE!) and I thought it would be cool to stamp the song lyrics on a dress.
So here we go, this is how I made it!
Cotton dress - the smoother the fabric the easier it will be to stamp on.
- Scribbles Fabric Stamp Pad - TWO, because you'll use a lot of ink
- Scribbles Alpha Stamp Kit
- Tulip Glitter Fabric Spray
- Tulip Crystals
- Aleene's Tacky Line Rolls
- Embellishments like pom pom fringe, a brooch, etc.
- Lyrics to a song
2. Set out your letter stamps on a table. I found it was easiest to sort them by upper and lower case in alpha order.
3. Get stamping! Press the stamp onto the ink pad, make sure it is super juicy and then firmly press onto fabric. I like that the stamps have a little handle, that way they press evenly.
Come join me on my Facebook page! http://facebook.com/mayainthemoment