Monday, May 20

Five Fab Flower DIY Jewelry Projects


Over the years I've made a host of floral themed DIY projects for iLoveToCreate.  Perhaps it's driven by my allergies to pollen, but I have a long standing affinity for using flowers in my designs!  Here's a virtual bouquet of five fab flower DIY jewelry projects from me and my lovely daughter Avalon, all created with an array of pollen free DIY craft products from iLoveToCreate!

You can use chipboard, grungeboard or wood to make similar designs. Tulip Fabric Paints and Aleene's adhesives work on an endless variety of mediums.  These pieces were all very inexpensive to make, but they look very chic when worn.

Follow the links below to the step by step tutorials!
Pink Splash 3-D Spinning Flower Bangle Margot Potter for iLoveToCreate
Floral Stacked Bib Necklace Margot Potter for Avalon Potter for iLoveToCreate
Mod Girl Chipboard Necklace Margot Potter for iLoveToCreate
Pretty Poppies Pin Avalon Potter for iLoveToCreate

Do you love floral themed crafts?  Would you wear mixed media jewelry like this?  We'd love to see your creations!  Join us on Facebook and share your creativity!  Tune in this Wednesday, I'm working on a fun new tie dyed t-shirt floral jewelry DIY I think you're going to love!

Find more DIY fashion inspiration at DIY Doyenne!


1 comment:

Jaipur Gemstones said...

wow, this is like artistic design work , very creative
Ruby jewelry india

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close