Tuesday, January 14

Jean Panels


I have seen so many leggings and jeggings with different panels added to them. I thought that using  Tulip's holographic, iron on transfer sheets would be a great way to add a little spark to an old pair of jeggings or jeans.
 I really love the way they turned out.
There are a few tricks, so lets get to the DIY.


Inspiration
 Via

 Things you Need.
  1. Pair of Jeans, Jeggings, Leggings.
  2. Tulips Holographic Transfer sheets
  3. Scissors
  4. Iron
  5. Pen 
Keeping in mind your jeans are going to stretch,
 so I would try your jeans on
and place the transfer sheet over your leg while you have the jeans on.
Trace from one side to the other,
making a panel the size that fits you.
Everyone will be different.
Cut out your transfer sheet panel and place it on your jeans.
This is the point you can change it if you do not like it,
make it smaller or shape it different.
It will look something  similar to the picture above.
I wrapped a roll of paper towels with a towel,
 and put it in the  leg of my jeans,
this stretches out the material mimicking your leg being in the pants.
lay your cut transfer down on you pants where you want it.
Place a cloth over your transfer and with your iron on a high, dry setting,
 start in the middle and iron on for 40 seconds on each section,
working your way out.
Take your time and smooth out all of the bubbles if you have any.

  Wash in cold water and hang dry.
There is so much you can do with Iron on Transfers from Tulip, 
They are quickly becoming my new Favorite Thing.
For more fashion DIY check out my Blog WobiSobi. 
Lots of <3,
Anne











Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close