Wednesday, September 24

DIY Geometric Canvases

Hey Guys! What is going on? Tanner Bell here sharing a really fun decor idea featuring the Tulip Fabric Markers. The possibilities are truly endless. These markers are fun to use on all kind of surfaces and I'm super excited to share that with you. 

What you need : 

Watch Below | View on Youtube

I hope you guys enjoyed! I had a lot of fun making these DIY Canvases. You will be to create tons of DIY fun. I would love to see this idea on a T-shirt. Wouldn't you? Let me know what you think of it in the comments. Have a great day! 

Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram
-Tanner Bell  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...