Sunday, December 28

Gold Chevron Sweatshirt DIY.

If you follow my blog WobiSobi you know I love the chevron pattern. 
There is just something about this pattern that I am drawn to.
Make a Sparkly sweatshirt to go with that sequin skirt your going to wear New Years Eve.


Things you Need
  1. Sweatshirt
  2. Scissors
  3. Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond
  4. Aleen's Quick Dry Fashion glue 
  5. Tulip Glitter
  6. Tulip Fabric Paint 
  7. Brush
  8. Tape
  9. Tulip Sequins
 Cut off your arms.
 Cut off your collar
 Place a board or some aluminum between your sweatshirt.
 Tape off your chevron pattern.
 Paint with your Gold Tulip paint.
 Sprinkle the wet paint with you Tulip glitter.
Let that dry and repeat.
Finish with a light coat of Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond Glue 
to seal in the glitter.
 Peel off your tape let dry about 8 hours.
 Before the sequins.
 I added a row of  Tulip gold sequins for a little extra sparkle.
and start placing your sequins down.

 Overlapping the sequins until you are done.
 Let that dry over night before wearing.   Let dry 72 hours before washing.
When you need to wash wash in cold and hang dry.

A fun Sparkly sweatshirt.


My Wish to you All for 2015
 Love, Happiness, Peace, and Lots of Crafting.

Lots of <3,
Anne


5 comments:

Jet said...

I just love your ideas.

sally m said...

How washable is this?

WobiSobi said...

Thank you Jet:)

WobiSobi said...

Very washable, cold water, Hang dry.

Luci Love said...

Love your ideas. I am 73 years old, but I can dress better and give interesting gifts to my grandchildren too!

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close