Saturday, March 28

DIY Slick Paint Spring Vases

Hey Guys! Tanner Bell here with a spring DIY Video for you. We're creating spring vases with Slick Paint. I know you're going to love how easy it to to create this. 
Supplies :
Ceramic Vase
Fake Flowers

View Below | View on Youtube

I hope you enjoyed this easy DIY Slick Paint Spring Vase tutorial! Leave me a comment and let me know what you would do to decorate the vase.

Be sure to connect with me on my blog, A Little Craft In Your DayFacebookTwitter, and Instagram
-Tanner Bell  


Best Reviews for Fishing Trips Alaska said...

I've always wanted to do project with vase. Maybe this is a good place to start! Love how it looks!

HealthTips said...

See also more and compare for best prices deals for Vases here!

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...