Friday, April 24

Flashy Fabric Statement Rings

I have a huge bin of small wood pieces and finally found something to use them for - flashy fabric statement rings! These are a breeze to whip up and make for a great girls' night project! And I bet you already have most of the supplies on hand!



OK, let me show you how to make them!



SUPPLIES:
- Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue (any Aleene's Tacky Glue will work)
- Fabric scraps
- Small wood pieces
- Ring blanks

Pick your wood piece and coat the top with glue.

Cut your fabric and affix it to the wood piece, hold in place until set.


Once your pieces are covered, let them dry.


Now its time to add the crystals! You can add one, or several or cover the whole thing!


I did different colors and patterns. to apply the crystals, I used a crayon and the Clear Gel Tacky!


Next, I added jewelry adhesive tabs, but if you are super active, you can use a stronger glue like Liquid Fusion!


Ready to wear! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close