Wednesday, July 1

DIY Painted Strawberry Tote

Nothing screams SUMMERTIME more than juicy strawberries. We tried to grow them in our garden this year but for some reason they were lazy and didn't give us many berries. I will say when I see a strawberry I can immediately feel my insides quenching. Plus who doesn't LOVE them! I wanted to make a strawberry bag that I can bring with me everywhere and catch everyones attention! I think this bag will do it, what about you! 

Did I mention this is a GREAT craft for kids! 

Let's get started.


You will need: 
CANVAS BAG
and...
 Step One: Grab your black electric neon marker. 
 Step Two: Draw triangles along the top of the bag. 
 I love this shade of fabric paint. It's called Tomato and it looks very juicy!
 Step Three: Draw little tear drops all over the bottom portion of the bag. I drew more towards the top of the bag then made them bigger and more spaced apart towards the bottom. 
 Step Four: Before you start painting place some newsprint in the bag. This will prevent it from bleeding through to the other side. 
 Step Five: Grab your brush and start filling in the entire bottom section with the red paint. Carefully go around the seeds. 
 It's so pretty when it's complete! It reminds me of a tomato right now! 
 Step Six: Get your green paint and start filling in the top parts. Make sure to put a good coat so it covers the bag good. 
 This is what it will look like when you are finished with the green. When you are finished let it sit for about 30 minutes to dry. 
 Step Seven: Get your black fabric marker out and go over all the lines you previously put down. These markers are great for outlining due to the fine brush tip. 
 Step Eight: Get your neon green marker and shade around the edges of the painted green. 
 
 Step Nine: Get your red fabric marker and add some marks around the seeds. This will just add a shadow. 
I am very pleased with the outcome of this project! I think if everyone carried around a strawberry bag people would smile more... :)

Make sure to check out my post on how to make Shibori Towels

Have ANY questions feel free to leave them in the comment section below! Big hugs! Hey! Wanna learn how to spray paint a shirt? Come check it out HERE!
  Huge glittery hugs, JADERBOMB
—See you in the next post! Visit me on FacebookTwitter,Pinterest, or Instagram!




4 comments:

Tanya Knight Ruffin said...

awesome!!!

Source said...

Great article! I like it!

Monica phillipa said...

Relevant and authentic post it was of DIY Painted Strawberry Tote, which is so interesting and obvious for all, but there are also very reflective and authentic blog commenting sites for SEO available to getting from them in all the way to UK respectively.

Anonymous said...

I am Edwin Castro from Chicago, IL, a Twitch Star and Highest Powerball mega-jackpot winner, so excited to share this testimony about Dr. Timo Spell Temple that changed my life for good, Dr. Timo has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr. Timo Spell helped him to get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Timo online and guess what... He had so many good reviews and testimonies online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him I was going to get a home to live send my kids to school, part of the money will be used for humanitarian purposes mostly to people in the street and helping the Orphanage/motherless Babies home, disable citizens and widows around my state also to build an opportunities for the young individuals in my local area to, when I become a winner. Dr Timo was so happy about my plans and promised me that he would prepare the spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he would tell me where to play the Lottery game. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced $2.04B Powerball Winner. I was shocked. I have no words to thank Dr. Timo but to share his good works to everyone that needs help. Email: timospelltemple@gmail.com him right now. He will give you the winning lottery ticket number and exact location address in your country and when to play the lottery game.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close