Monday, December 8

DIY Glitter Earrings


This is a super fun and fast project with lots of sparkle for the holidays. These DIY Glitter Earrings add tons of sparkle and are so easy to make you’ll want them in every color. I’m using Tulip’s Fashion Glitter kit and Glitter Bond to make these you’re going to love this project. Let’s get started!


TOOLS & MATERIALS:
Earring posts
Earring backs

Watch below



I hope you like this tutorial, these are really fun and quick to make. And they’d make great gifts!

Be sure to pin this project to make it later!



For more fun fashion DIYs check out my blog Trinkets in Bloom.

xoxo
Cathy

8 comments:

Roberta said...

Great easy project - thanks!

WobiSobi said...

LOVE it Great Video Cathy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome and I love the small earring posts. Thanks for the tutorial. Will have to pick up the products. I was also wondering how long they take to dry. I didn't catch that if you mentioned it on the video. Thanks, Cathey

Unknown said...

Once it dries does the glitter fall off? I hate when I touch something glittery and have it on my clothes, hair, house.

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of it. It was quick and easy. I love the gold ones. Very elegant. A bit more detail would have been greatly appreciated. What did you use for the earrings. It was just a brief tutorial.

7th Avenue Jewellery said...

Thank you for Sharing this blog.
The Designer Earrings Online Shopping Offers Earrings for Women.

Get Latest Collection of Stud, Jhumkas, Hoops, Tops, Chandelier.

Jovan Alvaro said...

Hal Jelek Sepanjang Berlibur – Apabila kita membahas masalah berlibur, kita tentu terus memikirkan suatu hal yang membahagiakan.

Dimulai dari hotel yang akan diminta, https://galerinegeriku.com/ bermacam tempat rekreasi menarik, kulineran ciri khas yang kelak harus dicoba, sampai akan bisa koleksi photo baru yang estetik.

Matt Haris said...

Lovely earrings with right usage of glitter.

Crafticonnections
Azure Metallic Glitter

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close