Friday, May 8
– These cheery cupcake wraps will showcase your sweet treats. Perfect for any special celebration, it’s super easy to do, using Aleene’s® Clear Gel™ Tacky Glue™.
– The best gift anyone can give a graduating student is life advice. This Life Tips Graduation Book will do just that. Using the Crafty Chica™ Collage Journal™ Workshop-in-a-Box™
– Your surroundings will blossom to life with this Blooming Brilliance Set created with Duncan Oh Four™ Seasonal Blooms collection coated in brilliant Concepts® Underglazes!
– Give your wardrobe a burst of color with this Rainbow Radiance tee created with the the Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Rainbow Kit™.
– Create Mother's Day Art Crowns with Crafty Chica™!
– Make a felt and fabric covered photo album with Naughty Secretary Club!
– Vickie Howell shows you how to create magic wands!
– Make fabric stiffened silk roses for your canvas art with Inspired at Home!
Fashion Girl shares some cool, crafty news features on her blog!
– The swine flu mask gets trendy on Jen's Trend Spot.
– Ceramic Diva shares all about Duncan's new Crystal Glazes on her blog
– Cheryl Ball, one of our fab www.ilovetocreate.com in-house designers, shares the many things you can upcycle from an old shirt on her Still Crafty After 50 blog!
– Create a Jonas Brothers concert tee using fabric paint from user schonwiedersamstag on Craftster!
– Make a felted teacup pin cushion from old sweaters from antelucandaisy on Instructables!
– Swelldesigner gives you cute ideas for turning buttons into fruit embellishments for cards and scrapbooking.
– Make leaf-stamped baby onesies from Jennifer Worick on Craftstylish.
– Make Victorian jewelry for mom at Express your Creativity.
– Have you heard about the Onesie Decorating Contest on our blog?
– Make personalized retro kids shirts with Tangled and True.
– Make cool with Super Mario Brother coasters susieoregon on Craftster.