Wednesday, November 24
ILove toCreate Teen Crafts: Snow Bunny Holiday Scarf and Hat Set
Snow Bunny Holiday Scarf and Hat Set
Avalon Potter for ILoveToCreate Teen Crafts
Winter is coming fast and I made this scarf to keep me warm during the holidays. I had a lot of fun making this and I think you will too. This goes perfectly with any type of coat and is a breeze to create. I hope you enjoy and until next time wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
Fleece hat and scarf in cream (I got mine at Old Navy)
Tulip Glam-it-Up Crystals Clear
Holiday Themed Stencils (Try The Holly Stencil from Tulip!)
Tulip Fashion Graffit Paint Taggers in Green and Pink
Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint in Gold Glitter
Tulip Foam Sponge Pouncers
Aleene's Jewel-It Glue
1. Fold scarf in half and lay flat.
2. Apply stencil pattern on scarf using a paint pouncer. The leaves should be green and berries alternate between pink and gold glitter.
3. Add crystals to each pink berry using Aleene’s Jewel-It Glue.
4. Decorate the brim of your hat in the same pattern, adding a leaf and berry to each panel at the top as in photo. Decorate front and back of hat.
5. Allow to dry before wearing!