Designed by Kathy Cano-Murillo
Whether in visual or edible form, cupcakes bring sweet smiles all around. Here’s an easy way to add a sweet touch to a girl’s bedroom. This project makes for a great activity for mothers, daughters, sisters and friends.
- Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dye™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Fashion Designs™
26635 Large Cupcake Pack
- Plastic wrap
- T-shirt – 100% cotton – Large
- 12x12” pillow form
- Needle and thread
- Spray bottle
- Plastic tablecloth
- Wash and dry T-shirt to remove sizing. Spread out shirt on plastic table cover and dampen with spray water bottle.
- Mix dye in bottle according to package directions and then pour into empty spray bottle. Spray bottom of the shirt until saturated.
- Fill bottle half way with water to dilute dye and spray middle of the shirt.
- Fill bottle to the top with water to further dilute and spray top part of shirt.
- Wrap shirt in plastic wrap, let set for 6-8 hours. Wash and dry.
- Set shirt flat on counter. Measure a 13x13” square in center of T-shirt and cut out through both layers of fabric.
- Turn the pieces inside out and sew up three sides.
- Turn right side out and iron flat. Adhere Tulip® Iron-On Fashion Designs according to package directions and where desired on pillow.
- Stuff with pillow form and sew an invisible seam to close the pillow.
Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!