– Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
– Tulip Fashion Glitter Orange
– Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond
– Tulip Glam-it-up Iron On Crystals
– Spellbinders Die Cutting Machine
– Jewel Stone dies by Julianna Hudgins
– Royal Langnickel Engraving Art Copper Foil
– WigJig Olympus
– Artistic Wire Bare Copper Wire 18G and Copper Wire Mesh
Using your Spellbinders Grand Caliber Die Cutting Machine
Cut and Emboss Jewel Stone dies out of Royal Langnickel Engraving Art Copper Foil. Sand each piece using fine sandpaper to expose copper color on foil. Adhere two of the same stones together using Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue so front and back sides are finished. See finished image for total quantity and shape of stones used for this project.
Using the Glitter sponge applicator spread Tulip Glitter Fashion Bond between embossed areas of stones and sprinkle Tulip Fashion Glitter. Embed gemstones into glitter while still wet. Add extra Glitter Bond to bottoms of gemstones if needed.
Using your Wigjig Olympus Jig, create random patterns to attach pieces together. Add Artistic Wire Mesh at ends of finished pieces and tie together to create a choker type necklace.