Since it the weekend, and New Year's Eve is on Monday, there is plenty of time to embellish something fabulous, festive, and best of all fashionable!
First of all, you'll need to stock up on supplies. Visit your local craft store, go to the fashion art aisle and pick up:
Tulip Glam It Up Crystals
Tulip Crystal Heatsetting Tool
Once you have those, you're set to crystal up anything and everything. Here are some ideas!
Here are directions for these!
|Photo credit: Cat Morley.|
4. Sculptural choker. Use stuff felt to cut out a sculptural choker design and then accent it with crystals and micro glitter! This one is by yours truly!
6. Crystal Ribbon Headband by Gabriela Delworth! This has to be the easiest and fastest way to brighten up your outfit - in a boho glamor kind of way!
7. New Year's Eve Sparkle Mittens by MayaInTheMoment. Anything goes, right? You can pick up a pair of gloves at most any department store. An hour of gluing and you're ready to rock!
8. Frilly Feather Sparkle Earrings! Take a pair of store bought feather earrings or make your own and add a row of tiny crystals!
Other ideas to add crystals: :
9. To the top of a black sweater.
10. To a pair of black or white leggings.
11. A headband.
12. A scarf.
13. A fabric wristcuff.