Friday, January 18

CRAFTY CHICA: DIY Crystal Eyeglasses!

A couple of years ago, I noticed my vision was starting to...well, SUCK. I couldn't zero in with precision like I used to. That's what a life of beading, sewing, painting and gluing will do to a chica. Instead of pouting, I decided to embrace the fact that I needed reader glasses and am now a collector of cool specs.

But when it comes slaving away in the art studio, I don't want to use my spendy finds. I go for the cheapies, but then those can be boring. Life is so hard!!!! (lol)

Call it procraftination on another project, but one day I sat down and embellished all my low-budget reader glasses...and made a video tutorial! Now I have sparkly energy at all times!

These are great to give as gifts, or for your favorite bookworm or girls night for crafting. Next, I want to make fabric sleeves for them too!

Supplies:Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ 
Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
Liquid Fusion® Clear Urethane Glue 
A chopstick or toothpick
Paper plate

Directions: Squeeze out some glue and apply to the top of the frames and then add the crystals, one-by-one. Check out my video to make the process super easy - plus a couple other insider tips!



LINK

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have
    got much clear idea concerning from this article.
    My site webpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good information.i think it's useful advice. really nice blog. keep it up!!!

    eye glasses boston

    ReplyDelete

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close