Friday, January 18

CRAFTY CHICA: DIY Crystal Eyeglasses!

A couple of years ago, I noticed my vision was starting to...well, SUCK. I couldn't zero in with precision like I used to. That's what a life of beading, sewing, painting and gluing will do to a chica. Instead of pouting, I decided to embrace the fact that I needed reader glasses and am now a collector of cool specs.

But when it comes slaving away in the art studio, I don't want to use my spendy finds. I go for the cheapies, but then those can be boring. Life is so hard!!!! (lol)

Call it procraftination on another project, but one day I sat down and embellished all my low-budget reader glasses...and made a video tutorial! Now I have sparkly energy at all times!

These are great to give as gifts, or for your favorite bookworm or girls night for crafting. Next, I want to make fabric sleeves for them too!

Supplies:Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ 
Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
Liquid Fusion® Clear Urethane Glue 
A chopstick or toothpick
Paper plate

Directions: Squeeze out some glue and apply to the top of the frames and then add the crystals, one-by-one. Check out my video to make the process super easy - plus a couple other insider tips!



LINK

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its truly remarkable piece of writing, I have
got much clear idea concerning from this article.
My site webpage

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Great idea...

Unknown said...

Just curious if you have tried painting your own? I love my frames but they have started to oxidize on the sides and even a little in the middle and I have been thinking about doing something fun to them but I am having a hard time finding a good tutorial. I have seen artists who do them but I don't really like the designs they do so thinking about trying myself but you really only get one shot :P

Richard Majece said...

It will be great idea to take a look here before writing your essay. By the way, here you can read about Johns Hopkins essay

Abby Taylor said...

Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this interesting information. As I work a lot on the computer this glass would be great for me. I was actually looking for a contemporary moral issues essay topics. Nevertheless, I like it a lot.

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics
Pin It button on image hover

Subscribe to our newsletter

* indicates required
I am interested in products and inspiration for...
Close